<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 20, 2003

And the content is... 

You may ask, as well you should, just what I intend on publishing here. I don't think it'll be the same as Fleeting Imprints, wherein I tried my hand at "essays" about the minutae of my life, the stock in trade of online journaling, as many of you know. That isn't to say that such essays won't appear, because I'm just egocentric enough to think such minutae, told in a hopefully entertaining manner, will be of interest to someone out there.

I'm thinking of also publishing the odd short story here and there. Due to the fact I'm a very lazy writer and the pieces written for my writing group are usually thrown together at the last minute (thank you, one word, for your inspirations!), I've developed a tendency to write tiny little short stories which should fit into this format fairly easily.

Short movie reviews may pop up (Danny Deckchair is a cute movie - nothing earth shattering but definitely fun to watch). Or waxing poetic about the talents of certain actors and musicians. Or promoting local bands that I think need to be known outside the Los Angeles area (your humble chronicler’s town of residence).

Yeah, yeah, don't go getting all excited about it. No need to pass out from sheer expectation.

(Is this where I develop a pithy end line? Seems rude to just sign off. Oh well.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...