<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Kids these days... 

Hey you.

Yeah, you. In the back of the bus.

See that thing you're talking on, that cell phone shaped thing? Guess what? You're supposed to put it up to your ear and use it like a phone. Using it as a walkie-talkie is not only supremely annoying to the rest of your fellow passengers, it's unbearably lame.

Yes, I know it offers a walkie talkie feature. Doesn't mean you have to whip the rest of us into a murderous frenzy by using it. I mean, my little CD player here has an input for portable speakers, but you don't see me inflicting my music on everyone else, do you? (Which happens to be way better than that shit you listen to. But I digress...)

It's bad enough we have to hear your part of your incredibly boring conversation, we really don't need to hear the other end. Trust me, the status of the "pussy he's chasing" is of no interest to me, or any other person unfortunate enough to share special bus time with you.

No, really.

Listen, I like technology. I really do. DVD players? Great. Love 'em. Those digitizing pads for computers? Just terrific. A friend of mine has a bitchin' (or whatever you kids are saying these days) Treo that is beyond cool. I get giddy as a school-girl whenever he pulls it out.

The Treo, you freak. Stop snickering. What are you, twelve?

Butthead.

Using a phone as a walkie talkie is just stupid. There's no need for it. I can't imagine that it's easy to hear your friend like that.

Yeah, up to your ear. Just like that. Very good.

BTW, pull up your pants.

And don't even think about getting on my damn lawn.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...