<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Two quick links and an apology... 

* Today I had another article published on BookCrossing and have already received my first kudos for it. And it's someone I don't know! Whee!!

* Gwen needs to get out of my head. I can't begin to tell y'all how often I've shared those thoughts.

* I'm sorry, my lovely readers. I've promised y'all a thrilling weekend story of danger and excitement but have not followed through. I've started it, but I've just been really tired and rather distracted this week and not up to actually writing. I promise, it will be up in the next day or two. I don't want to spoil it, but I will drop a hint: a wild critter or two figures into the tale. And neither of those critters are CuteNerdBoy, though he too has a prominent role in the weekend.

Oooh, that's- That's-- Uh, damn, I can't even think of the word for what that is. I think I need to go back to the Vocabulary Store, because the one that I have is clearly defective.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...